Steps to Owning Your Own Franchise
9Round offers high-energy, kickboxing-inspired fitness for the busy schedule. For 9Round franchise owners, our model isn't only about business. We believe that excellent investment opportunities can also offer a means of pursuing your personal passion for fitness. If you've ever dreamed of owning a franchise, a 9Round center is a great way to get started. We'll talk you through all the basics of how to own your own business, so you can start enjoying your new dream job. With our well-designed and supportive franchise model, you'll love how easy the process is and how quickly you can get your business started.
The steps to owning a franchise all begin with you getting in touch with us. You can either call or simply submit an application online. Our 9Round Corporate Office will then review your request. Once you receive preliminary approval, we'll set up a time for your personal interview.
- Our Corporate Office is open Monday through Friday to answer any preliminary questions you might have about how to own your own business.
- The 9Round Franchise model features both low start-up costs and low overhead.
- No salesmanship is required; our unique fitness model lets you focus on delivering quality service.
In the interview, we'll learn more about you and you'll get more information about what to expect and how to start your own gym. Afterwards, you'll receive the 9Round Uniform Franchise Disclosure Document. At that point, we enter into a 9Round Franchise Agreement and you pay your Franchise Fee.
- 9Round franchise owners are generally very happy to tell a prospective owner about the finer details of how to start your own gym, so pick up the phone!
- When you start three centers instead of one, you can take advantage of a lower franchise fee.
- While the FTC restricts companies from making earnings claims, it's one great question to ask other 9Round franchise owners.
Next up, you'll work together with your development agent to scout the ideal location for your center. Once our Franchising Department gives you the go-ahead, you can begin coordinating gym construction. Finally, you get to head to our headquarters in Greenville, South Carolina for the 4-day training program. (Remember to bring along your exercise clothes!)
- No kickboxing or special experience is needed; you'll learn all you need to know at the 4-day training program.
- The typical 9Round center location is nice and small: 1000-1500 square feet of retail space.
- Once you get started running your gym, you'll be able to keep fit just by going to work each day.