Our Fitness Blog
The Initial Cost of Investing in a 9Round Franchise
9Round is a think-outside-the-box, kickboxing-inspired gym. We also offer a great way for both experienced and first-time entrepreneurs to combine a passion for fitness with a lucrative business investment. If you're looking for low-cost franchise opportunities, it's hard to beat the success of the 9Round model. This is a low-cost gym franchise model that stands out from the crowd: our unique approach to fitness uses proven, cutting-edge strategies to deliver outstanding results to our members.
Opening a 9Round center is surprisingly simple. Even if it's your very first franchise, we'll be on hand to walk you through the entire process. Best of all, are the low start-up costs and low overhead costs of opening a 9Round fitness center. The unique 9Round approach to fitness makes it an exceptionally low-cost gym franchise, especially when compared with more traditional, machine-focused gyms.
- 9Round uses kickboxing-inspired circuit training, which minimizes the need for expensive gym equipment.
- Other 9Round gym owners are generally very happy to answer questions from prospective new owners. Pick up the phone and introduce yourself!
- No fitness or franchise experience is needed to be a 9Round owner: just people skills and passion for fitness!
To open your 9Round franchise, you can expect to pay between $52,850 and $92,900 in total initial costs. Those figures include everything from the initial franchise fee to the grand opening kit, from working capital to insurance. We've worked up these numbers based on a 1200-square-foot club. Compared with other low-cost franchise opportunities, 9Round keeps things small and lets you focus on your product. In a small space, with a small staff, you can quickly amass a dependable group of long-term members.
- Most 9Round gyms need only 1000 to 1500 square feet of retail space.
- The initial franchise fee is $18,000 or just $48,000 for three centers.
- For questions about running your low-cost fitness franchise, 9Round Corporate Staff are available to answer any questions, any time, Monday through Friday.
The initial cost projection that we provide includes everything you need to open for business. Among the costs it covers are lease deposits, utilities, insurance, leasehold improvements and finishes, external signage, equipment shipping and handling, business licenses and professional fees and your security and media package. For an especially low-cost fitness franchise, you can pare back on optional extras like the MYZONE Heart Rate Monitoring System. For a more deluxe experience, you may opt for an even larger center than the 1,200 square feet we estimate.
- The grand opening GO FAST kit covers marketing materials, equipment, club fixtures, inventory and flooring costs.
- The 9Round franchise term lasts 10 years.
- Once you're up and running, look to membership and merchandise sales to deliver most of your profits.