Why Buy a Franchise?
Being your own boss can afford you a lot of freedom, and it can be incredibly rewarding! Unfortunately, starting a business from scratch can be difficult and risky. If you’ve decided you would like to be your own boss, you might want to consider whether you would rather own a franchise or independent business. Perhaps you like the idea of owning your own business, but you don’t have a solid business plan. It might be a good time to ask yourself, “Should I buy a franchise?” There are many reasons people choose to invest in a franchise as opposed to starting an independent business. At 9Round, we offer affordable franchise opportunities to ambitious business owners everywhere. When you open your own 9Round kickboxing franchise, you can own a fitness-driven business and turn passion into profit!
Independent Business Risks
- When you start a business from scratch, you can face astronomical start-up costs.
- With no proven business model, you run the risk of losing a lot of money.
- Since you’re starting from scratch, there will be no brand recognition, at least at the beginning.
- Unfortunately, you’ll have no corporate support to rely on. Without guidance, it’s easy to make errors.
Why Buy a Franchise?
- A 9Round franchise is affordable. Economical equipment, minimal space requirements, and a small staff make for a low-cost initial investment.
- Every 9Round franchise uses a proven business model. There’s less of a financial risk because you know it’s already worked for others.
- You can benefit from brand recognition: Immediately attract customers who are already familiar with 9Round’s industry-recognized brand.
- As the owner of a 9Round franchise, you’ll benefit from top-notch franchisee support. We’ll provide you with guidance as you get your business established.
Should I Buy a Franchise From 9Round?
If you’re still on the fence about whether you’d like to own a franchise or independent business, you may want to give some more thought to the costs involved. We keep overhead low. Our fitness centers need very little space; about 1,000 to 1,500 square feet is enough. This means the cost of rent won’t be a burden on you. Our workouts don’t need complicated equipment that requires a lot of maintenance, like treadmills. Best of all, the classes at each center can be run with the help of a small staff of one to four part-time employees.
When you’re starting a business from scratch, there can a lot of unexpected costs. Many entrepreneurs prefer to buy a franchise, and when you consider 9Round’s low overhead, you can begin to see why. Buy a franchise from 9Round and start strengthening muscles and communities through fitness! If you have questions about the amazing franchise opportunities available from 9Round, feel free to contact us.