Strength: Stations 1-2
Kickbox Fitness: Stations 3-8
Abs & Core: Station 9
Here’s what you can expect:
- Show up at your convenience; there are no class times
- You’re welcomed by a friendly, qualified trainer
- Trainer wraps your hands for support when punching
- Use heart rate training to stay in your target fat burning zone
- Trainer shows you how to do each exercise based on your fitness level
- Every three minutes, you move to the next exercise station
- After station nine, your 30-minute full-body workout is over
- Access 9Round Nutritional Guidance & one-on-one support
- Enjoy a new workout every day (workouts change daily)
Custom Meal Planning
Your custom meal plan makes healthy simple. Swap out meals for endless variety.
Shuffle of variety
Vary your meals in one click. Shuffle gives you new meals and snacks instantly.
Quick, easy access to all your favorite meals and snacks.
What to eat
Perfectly balanced meals and snacks with the calories and macro-nutrients your body needs.
Your body's properties
Our proprietary Meal Planner is designed to take the guess work out of eating right.
We believe that eating right shouldn't be so d@*# complicated!
Simply put, 9Round Nutrition is eating the right foods, at the right times, in the right amounts. Improving your body composition takes patience, persistence, and consuming the right fuel. That is how you perform like a champion.
Inside this program, you will finally learn:
- How many calories your body needs to function optimally (customized for your needs)
- How to control your eating frequency to curb hunger and stabilize blood sugar (no more afternoon slumps)
- The importance of rest, recovery, and water intake and how to make sure you’re getting enough of each
See Your Results as You Work Out
In real time, the 9ROUND PULSE™ in-club display shows your effort level, heart rate, calories burned, and PULSE Points earned during your workout. Color-coded heart rate zones make it easy to see your effort level at a glance.
How It Works
- You wear your 9ROUND PULSE™ belt during your workout.
- As you work out, the device tracks how hard you’re working and displays your effort rating, your heart rate and calories burned on a monitor inside the 9Round club.
- You can easily see if you’re in your optimal fat burning zone and adjust your effort up or down as needed.
- View your results and progress any time from the app or your online account. Your results are also emailed to you after each workout.
STAY IN THE FAT BURNING ZONE
Benefits of 9Round Pulse™
Your heart rate is the ideal metric that determines how much effort it takes to burn fat and improve your cardio. Heart rate tracking helps you maximize the results you get from every 30-minute 9Round workout.
Adapts to Your Fitness Level
The more physically fit you are, the more effort it takes to get your heart rate up. But all you have to do is keep your heart rate in the optimal heart rate zone, and you’ll continue to get results.
Your real-time heart rate and color-coded heart rate zones continuously show you whether you’re getting the most from your workout. Your results summary is emailed to you after each workout.
Live heart rate tracking motivates you to put in the necessary effort because you have a specific target to shoot for.
Compete against yourself or others with the live in-club display.
Points Make it Simple
You accumulate pulse points for every minute you spend in each heart rate training zone. The harder you work, the more points you accumulate.
What Makes 9Round Different
9Round is different because it includes everything you need: a full-body workout that's fast, effective and fun... personal trainers to help you... and expert nutritional guidance. And it's all based on the latest exercise and nutritional science.
All Fitness Levels
Our trainers help you get an amazing full-body workout that suits your needs and goals.
The Results You Want
Our proven 30-minute circuit training format will help you look and feel your best.
Everything You Need
The workout, trainers and nutrition program make it easy to reach your goals faster.
9Round Certified Trainers
DeDe "The Killa" KelleyDeDe "The Killa" Kelley is the owner and one of the trainers at 9Round Highalnds. DeDe was an avid runner for 20+ years and participated in half marathons annually across the country. Fitness has always been an important aspect of her life. DeDe became a certified Life Coach in 2007 and then in 2016 was trained as a Wellness Coach. These life experiences and education have fostered her passion around seeing people become the best versions of themselves and is what creates her undeniable enthusiasm in the gym. DeDe's goal is to make sure you feel amazing each time you walk away from one of her workouts.
Deanna "DollFace" GillispieDeanna "DollFace" has lived in Louisville for the last twelve years and considers it to be her home town. Her interest in fitness began when she started her dance training as a young girl. She continued to prioritize fitness in her own life as she danced and performed aerial arts for school and professional dance teams and performance troupes. Deanna received a Bachelor's degree from the University of Louisville in 2012, graduating summa cum laude. Since graduating, Deanna has been interested in turning her passion for fitness into a career. She received her certification in Personal Training from the National Academy of Sports Medicine and joined the 9Round Highlands team in 2016. She immediately fell in love with the 9Round workout and has received her Kickboxing training certification through 9Round. Deanna strives to make every workout effective and challenging, but also fun and rewarding. Fitness has always had an unequivocal positive effect on Deanna's life and she hopes to share that happiness and sense of accomplishment with all the members at 9Round Highlands.
There are no reviews for this location.
Louisville, Kentucky 40205
|Monday||7:00 am - 1:30 pm||3:30 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am - 1:30 pm||3:30 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am - 1:30 pm||3:30 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am - 1:30 pm||3:30 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am - 1:30 pm||3:30 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|