Our Fitness Blog
Stay on Track with These 10 Motivational Fitness Quotes
When it comes to working out, I find it difficult to find the motivation needed to get into the gym some days. I have the feeling I am not the only one to experience this struggle every now and then. Sometimes you have to remember that your hard work will be noticed as long as you choose to keep going. When reading other fitness articles, I will come across some great quotes that keep me motivated each day. I hope a few of these will help you get through some of those rough days and into the gym.
- “When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.” Always set a goal for yourself. Whether it is running a 5k or just wanting to have a healthy lifestyle, try to remember why you are working so hard.
- “If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.” I think it’s safe to say that we have all found ourselves starting over at some point. You are eating healthy and exercising regularly for a month or two and then it just stops. A month later you find yourself starting that routine all over again. I’ve learned that you won’t see great results if you are not consistent!
- “It’s not about having time, it’s about making time.” We are all strapped for time these days. Everyone’s schedule happens to be hectic every now and then, but we have to set priorities. Exercise should be a top priority, and we need to make time for it no matter what.
- “A 30 minute workout is only 2% of your day.” This is such a small section of your time that can benefit you so much more than you realize. We should be able to put aside thirty minutes a day to achieve our fitness goals and better ourselves.
- “A year from now, you will wish you had started today.” Don’t let time be an excuse! You can get a full body workout in just 30 minutes. You don’t want to look back and regret not trying your first free workout!
- “Your fitness is 100% mental. Your body won’t go where your mind doesn’t push it!” We need to get in the proper mental state and mentally push ourselves to go to the gym atleast every other day in order to achieve our fitness goals. So, stay mentally strong and get the body of your dreams.
- “Clear your mind of can’t.” It all starts with your mindset. If you don’t believe in yourself, you can’t get closer to reaching your goals. The word “can’t” should NOT be in your vocabulary. You CAN lose those last 5 lbs. You CAN participate in a 5k and finish it. You CAN do anything you set your mind to. Positive thoughts will lead to positive results.
- “It never gets easier, you just get better.” The more you challenge your body, the better it becomes. My workouts did not get easier each day, but I gradually became stronger. The stronger I became, the harder I worked.
- “Fit is not a destination, it is a way of life.” Two years ago, I never would have envisioned exercise and eating healthy as an integral part of my lifestyle. I just wanted to be skinny or toned. Once I started a good workout routine and eating healthy foods (and I’m not talking about dieting), I really noticed the changes it was making on my body. I am now an example to my children of how important it is to live a healthy lifestyle.
- “Work hard and be proud of what you achieve.” There is no such thing as a big or small accomplishment. No matter what type of goal you set for yourself, be proud once it has been met. Take the time out to acknowledge what you have done and celebrate yourself! There is a great feeling that comes from an act of self-love.
To find a workout that motivates you every day, we invite you to check us out at 9Round Fitness.